August 1, 2008

Another Victory...

Last night we has another forum at Harvest plaza (formerly five points). The turn out was good the conversation was great. There were many people there who had questions about education, jobs, and other concerns about our neighborhoods.

I had a wonderful time discussing the issues, interacting with my neighbors about their needs and what they are looking for from a County Commissioner.

I had a number of people come up afterwards thanking me for coming out and bringing up the issues of limited government, taking on the status quo of our governmental mentality.

WATE was also there and put us on the evening news (which which I was very grateful for as it is another example of my message connecting with people in the 1st district).

The plan is for me to be on Hubert Smith's show this sunday and then possibly on another show next wednesday/ thursday so be ready for a blitz of John Spellings on your radio.

See you on the trail.

No comments: