August 8, 2008

Well it's over.

I ended the day with a little over 1% call it 2% of the vote.

That may not sound like much to some people but I am excited

What that means is that I was able to reach a portion of the people in my district and that they agreed with me that a time has come for real change in this county.

I am now more convinced than ever that knoxville is ready for independently minded individuals who wants stronger communities and a government they can be proud of.

I appreciate deeply, all of you who made that extra effort to write me in. You'll never know how much it means to me to know that at least a portion of this community was willing to give me a consideration.

I look forward to seeing you all out and about, and if you see me please don't hesitate to say hi.

I plan on being around for a while.

Kind Regards,

John "Cullin" Spellings

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cullin,

I commend your push in this race. Stick with it. Your relative youth speaks volumes about your morale and prospect for politics. It takes a while for us young people to get our footing in the community. Here's to Ktown!

Blessings,

Ben